Moroccan Sweet Potato & Chickpea Salad
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 4 Entrees
FreshBox Team Member
- 6 Cups Diced Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Pistachios
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Mint
- 1 Cup Minced Red Onion
- 1 Package of FreshBox Farms 50/50 Salad Mix
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 tbsp. olive oil, and then roast until tender (about 12-15 minutes)
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooled roasted sweet potato with remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl, gently toss to combine.
Share this Recipe!