Spring Mix Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette and Dried Apples
Total time: 45 minutes
Makes: 4 Salads
FreshBox Team Member
- 2 Cups Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4-1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Minced Fresh Herbs (parsley, chives, tarragon)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 Apples (Honeycrisp or similar sweet, crisp apple)
- 2 Packages of FreshBox Farms Spring Mix
- Preheat oven to 200-250 degrees F.
- Slice apples 1/8” thin on a mandoline. Place in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or more, until apples are dried. Baking time may be adjusted for personal preference of texture.
- While the apples are baking, prepare the vinaigrette by combining the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl or large measuring cup.
- Place the dried apples over a bed of FreshBox Farms Spring Mix, and dress to your liking. (Save the leftover vinaigrette for other tasty salads!)
Share this Recipe!